Presenting the Best-Selling Pioneer in the Wellness Revolution
"FREE TO MOVE"
Trapped in a corset of chronic agony due to a joint disease, Scott Sonnon was told he would never amount to anything significant due to his array of learning disabilities and physical “defects.” Yet, using the technologies written within these pages, he transformed himself into an international martial arts champion and hall of fame inductee, a world-renowned yoga guru, a globally acclaimed public speaker and an award winning producer.
What you will find in this book are the coveted secrets he discovered by traveling around the globe studying the continuum of cutting-edge modern to ever-proven ancient sciences. Free to Move teaches the connection between immobility and mental/emotional barriers, and how liberating yourself from fixed, limited and painful movement transforms your life almost-instantly with near-magical effect. Free to Move uncovers these Secrets of Longevity with photographic detail on the WHY and the HOW of Healthy, Low-Impact, Sustainable Movement. Written by the Pioneer of Joint Mobility, Scott Sonnon “promises and delivers” the distilled essence of Russian, Indian and American wellness research into what thousands worldwide tout as the “Fountain of Youth.”
In only 8 minutes a day, thousands of Scott Sonnon's students have claimed near-miraculous benefits of becoming Free to Move:
- "Increased energy and vitality!"
- "Illness and disease prevention by not taxing the immune system with neurological burden!"
- "Feel great and alert without stimulants all day long!"
- "Increased mobilization of adipose tissue (metabolizing fat)!"
- "Greater quality rest from sleeping even shorter hours!"
- "Increased connective tissue strength!"
- "Decreased and even totally abolished pains and aches!"
- "Increased joint lubrication for greater ease of movement and better shock absorption from any sudden impacts (like walking)!"
- "Increased athletic career longevity!"
- "Enhanced injury recovery time!"
- "Restored lymphatic flow!"
- "Smoothed off boney profiles to help abate osteoarthritis!"
- "Restored synovial flow increasing joint health!"
- "Restored ground substance flow to help abate osteoporosis!"
- "Quickly discharged strong negative emotions!"
- "Improved circulation!"
- "Increased quality range of motion!"
- "Decompressed joints and restored fluidity!"
- "Decreased and even completely stopped all muscle soreness!"
- "Discharged stress and converted distress into eustress!"
- "Injury prevention, joint stability and mobile security!"
- "Accelerated recovery rate from exercise, illness and injury!"
- "Increased focus, concentration, awareneess and attentional stamina!"
- "Enjoy physical activities without worry of "payback tomorrow"!"
- "Decreased and even reversed accelerated aging!"
- "Increased grace, poise, coordination and agility!"
- "Reclaimed courage to try new and old activities!"
- "Dramatically enhanced quality of life by removing pain!"
- "Improved work efficiency with less distractions!"
- "Play more, longer and without adverse consequences!"
How can you get these type of benefits in only 8 minutes per day?
The “fitness industry” has created an expectations of delayed results, since “muscles” require time to adapt. This is not true of bathing your joints in nutrition, lubrication and oxygen. It takes seconds to decompress a joint, and as a result, only minutes to free yourself from pain, and energize your entire day.
Ironically, the harder we work, the more damage we accumulate. As a martial arts fighter, I’ve had to train often 6-8 hours a day for 20 days at a time without break. And because of my intense and agonizing genetic obstacles which you've probably read about in my biography, I had to work 4x harder than others in order to win international championships in two different martial art styles. That’s a lot of accumulated abuse, so I had to seek out the most efficient methods of performance enhancement, health augmentation and career longevity.
That’s how I came to dedicate my entire life to being Free to Move. The "magic" is that it restores the natural restorative ability of your body to accelerate recovery and make sure that if you get to keep all of the results from your exercise you’ve worked so hard to gain. But it doesn’t demand 8 hours a day, only 8 minutes for 100% of the medical benefits of the program.
"Since That's True, Why Then is So Little Attention Given to the Urgency of being Free to Move?"
My friend! THAT is a great question! I'll give you the historical and the practical answers.
First, the historical: Our entire field of anatomy/physiology was born out of a flawed investigation. Two hundred years ago, we started cataloguing bodily “parts” by dissecting cadavers. Unfortunately, what the knife actually cuts the animating force of human grace: our connective tissue, which spills out our most precious fluids.
Only in the recent 20 years has science made headway into understanding the true nature of our animating force: called the “fascial web” or the “myofascial matrix” - a beautiful tapestry of connective tissue which defies gravity as a sea of continuous tension pulling inward (your connective tissue) with firm compressive struts pushing outward (your skeleton). Do you know how many muscles there are in the human body? One. With hundred of insertion points.
We’ve learned from stress physiology that a nervous system taxed by “white noise” (think compressed, achey, painful joints) suppresses immune system’s functions. Although the research (in fields like psychoneuroimmunology) are making great strides to uncover why this happens, complex artforms like Taichi and Qigong and simple, expedient systems like Free to Move focus on the practicality of keeping us from immuno-suppression by fostering physical flow.
So, why do people pay so little attention to joints? It’s like asking why do people who are new to art pay so little attention to the “negative space.” Like Claude DeBussey wrote, “Music is the space between the notes.” It will take some time before scholastic education is able to revise the error of viewing the body as a collection of parts. So, it’s natural that people pay little attention to them right now. We haven’t been taught to appreciate the mission-critical nature of our joints. They’re the “negative space” of the art of human movement.
Now, the practical... Let me start with an example. I teach a specific method of “peaking optimal human experience” (called “flow” in psychology) where my students cycle through a 4 day plan:
Guess which one is the easiest, the shortest and the most skipped despite being the most important? Yep. Day One. And yet the irony is that if they skipped yoga, strength and cardio, and only did 8 minutes of Mobility Every Day instead, they would be healthier than any other day! Mobility is the KEY!!!
- Day 1: Mobility
- Day 2: Yoga
- Day 3: Strength
- Day 4: Cardio
Free to Move requires zero effort, contains simple movements and takes about as long as a commercial TV break. And yet, most people have become so programmed to think that only by working “hard” can you become well. That’s just not true. People have become so obsessed with “muscles” that they look over the fact that muscles don’t move us! Connective tissue moves us. Our muscle is only as useful as its ability to provide us with graceful ease.
We ignore that which is easy and take it for granted, at our peril. Without daily movement of each joint in a systematic manner to consolidate time, we begin the rapid process of “rusting” - like the Tin Man in the Wizard of Oz, “Oil. Oil! OIL!”
When I train fighters, whether for the ring or for the battlefield, I show them the difference between power and the expression of power. Many people tend to think of joints as merely a “break between the bones” when the joints house the expression of power. Most people have become so fixated on the “hard work” and complexities of fitness, that they miss the “smart work” and simplicity of wellness through becoming Free to Move.
Who can become Free to Move and How?
- Children: increased motor coordination skills, and yet it’s fun!
- Youth: prevent obesity and increase focus, attention and awareness!
- Adolescence: prevent sports injuries!
- Women: abate cramps, loosen tight hips, release the chest and core, and prevent knee strain!
- Pre-natal: give you a wellness program to prevent fetal distress and keep your muscles pain-free from soreness and disuse!
- Post-natal: restore your abdominal wall and pick up laxity in the pelvis!
- Men: end shoulder, elbow and lower back strain!
- Office/Computer: remove neck and lower back stiffness and pain!
- Tennis and Golf Players: prevent elbow pain!
- Football and Rugby Players: prevent shoulder and knee injuries!
- Physicians and Therapists: provide “homework” for your patients to make sure that they have a post-rehab solution to getting autonomous again!
- Trainers and Coaches: provide sport-specific skills to remove deficits and impediments to performance, as well as serve as a fast and effective injury prevention warm-up!
- Injured Recovery: accelerate return to fun and fit activities post-rehab!
- Athletes: prevent all joint injuries and strengthen the connective tissue, as well as improve “movement awareness” (proprioceptive enhancement)!
- Menopausal: provide a zero impact wellness program to prevent eliciting heat flashes, etc!
- Elders and Seniors: slow and reverse accelerated aging due to immobility and fear of injury from aggressive forms of exercise!
- Everyone. instantly and with ongoing progress!
"Do I Need to be Free to Move, If I Already Exercise?"
Becoming Free to Move focuses on giving back pain-free, highly-energized, quality of movement. Neither cardio nor strength can do this, and actually, they do the opposite: any load bearing movements accumulate damage in connective tissue, including but not limited to, your joints. Without recovering from and compensating for those activities, we accelerate the aging process. And we are as old as our movement - as old as our joints - as old as our connective tissue.
Each time we exercise, each time we work all day either behind a desk or on our feet, each time we even play hard at the beach, at the park or with our kids, we cause small micro-trauma to our connective tissue. The longer we do those activities without recovering from them, the faster pain returns, the more persistent it lingers and the louder it cries out in pain for our attention.
Pain isn’t the problem, though. Pain is a blessing. Unfortunately, when we get to the point that we’ve caused pain, it’s because we’ve ignored the cry for too long.
Pain is the last to arrive, and the first to leave. We’re not healed just because it no longer hurts. But that’s how most of us treat rehabilitation: most people only complete their exercises until the pain abates, and then jump back to normal activities... only to create pain again. This is why we need a prehabilitation focus to our wellness. Prehab so you don’t need to rehab.
Most people have become enslaved by chronic, baseline pain. Many have surrendered themselves to a life of servitude to pain for so long that they can no longer imagine living without it. Can you imagine being free of that straight jacket of potentially pain-producing activities: the baseline aches, piercing pains, throbbing tweaks, pinching strains, headaches, stiffness, and soreness? I feel incredibly honored to be able to share with others a consistently repeatable method which emancipated me from living in fear of pain, and from avoiding an exuberant, exciting, adventurous life because of fear of pain.
But being Free to Move is not just a seat-belt in your car preventing you from serious injury. The simple-to-understand, easy-to-perform, zero-impact movements flush our connective tissue with nutrition. After puberty, the only joint that still has blood flow for nutrition is our jaw (which we move the most.) All other joints in the body require movement to receive nutrition.
That’s right. You can have the best diet in the world, but if you’re not moving each joint daily, your nutrition isn’t reaching the tissues which are dried, starved and suffocated for it.
Because of inactivity such as repeating one position (standing or sitting), repeating one task (repetitive jobs), repeating one sport or exercise, you significantly limit your movement. Limitation in movement mean starved tissues. Most people suffer daily suicide by robbing themselves of nutrition, lubrication and oxygen from insufficient movement.
You see, mobility wellness isn’t an additional attribute like cardio and strength. Mobility wellness is the goal, and any activities which do not contribute to our improved mobility wellness are cannibalizing our health, our peak performance and our longevity.
How long does it take to see results?
- From the first session, you’ll FEEL VIBRANTLY INCREDIBLE!
- In 2-3 weeks, you’ll notice pains have virtually disappeared and you’re feeling much more energized (without needing stimulants like coffee)!
- In 2-3 months, people will comment on how vital you look and how your posture and carriage have dramatically improved, and frankly, you’ll just be happier!
- In 1-2 years, permanent changes in your entire life. These are hard to describe to someone living in chronic baseline aches and pains, in the same way that it’s difficult to describe to a smoker the dramatic change in quality of life from quitting smoking. Quitting pain is much easier though, if you just devote 8 minutes every morning - the time it takes to make a cup of tea!
Need to Hear Doctors' Professional Opinions?
"Pure genius, firmly based upon good biomechanics and modern sports science!"
Dr. Keith P. Myers, M.D.
"From ages 13 to 87, dramatic improvement in mobility, balance, and grace. The most rational, effective, and enjoyable form of training ever!"
Dr. James H. Auerbach, M.D
"All of my patients are given Scott's program before they leave the clinic, which will give them a better quality of life."
Dr. Edwin Falconi, M.D.
"A gift to my patients far superior, easily-learned, positive results quickly, and even reluctant patients are won over by their own quick response to treatment."
Dr. Kevin Teagle, D.C.
"Meets you exactly where you needs to be and to then lets you grow as far as you’d like. Vast, positive benefits, empowers people to grow with grace and agility."
Dr. Kathryn Woodall, D.C.
"I love this stuff! Brings excitement back. Literally jump out of bed in the morning, ready to GO!"
Dr. Mitch Simon, D.C.
"The most rational and sensible approach to fitness and wellness that is currently available. The effect of healing many old, nagging injuries and preventing the onset of any new ones. The movements are biomechanically sound, with nothing potentially harmful."
Dr. Joe Myers, D.C.
"Fun. Challenging. Transformative. Life-affirming. Intense. Joy through Movement and Strength and Poise. Very Inspiring."
Dr. Kevin Cooper, D.C.
Let's Get This Straight! This Saved My Life 3 Times and Gave Me Limitless Freedom. I'm Biased!
You must understand that I’m a “true believer” so I’m biased. Anything I say or write is based upon passionate gratitude for not only giving me the opportunities to travel around the world helping others, not only giving me the ability to go from not being able to do anything athletic to becoming an international champion in multiple sports, but it has literally saved my life and saved me from numerous surgeries. Those who have lived in severe chronic pain and have had that veil of agony even temporarily lifted understand what I mean.
I’ve done this short program every morning of my life for 11 years now, and would no more stop it than I would eating. Intu-Flow is more like an extension of our nutrition than a form of exercise as it ships out toxin burden from the body and ships in the precious nutrition to the droughted, starving tissues which crave it.
My students have recovered from cancer when told they had not long to live, from paralysis when told they’d never walk again, from muscular dystrophy, from strokes to relearn how to move, from brain injuries when they lost connection to their peripheral nervous system, from mental illness, post traumatic stress, obesity, debilitating arthritis, frozen joints, herniated discs, pinched nerves, and the list goes on...
These are all anecdotal and not medically tested results, so I can’t claim that becoming Free to Move has done this for my students, but I can say that my students have done this for themselves! And for that I’m eternally grateful to them. Enduring immobility is quite literally living an enslaved life of agonizing desperation and lost hope... and living a life free to move transforms every single person they touch (and who touch them) with radiant joy and exuberant appreciation for LIFE!
Thousands around the world, and millions now that the message has touched, have found themselves inspired with hope that they will again be Free to Move.
If you, or any one you love, need to reclaim autonomy in your life when you had given up hope of ever being free to move again, you can dare hope again. I know that the only way to make the chronic or severe pain bearable is to live under the belief that it will never be lifted, so I don’t take this lightly when I tell you: You can dare hope again.
Join me in the dream of you living past your Century mark in OPTIMAL VITALITY!
Or pick up the phone right now and call 1.678.867.RMAX to order. You can also send a money order to RMAX.tv Productions, PO BOX 501388, Atlanta, GA 31150, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. Usually I prefer to offer a bunch of other goodies when it comes my programs. However, my Mobility Wellness Longevity System doesn't fall into this category because of its magnitude. Only one session will convince you why so many doctors and therapists from so many fields rave about how this system will make their jobs nearly unnecessary!
• Table of Contents
Peek inside this groud-breaking book on Joint Mobility to discover what being Free To Move has to offer you.